Yesterday, April 20th 2020, Michelle Steel, Chairwoman of the Orange County Board of Supervisors, and 3rd District Supervisor Don Wagner announced representatives for the recently announced Orange County Business Recovery Adhoc Committee.
“We have asked Our local city council members and Mayors, business leaders, and public health experts to join me in forging a responsible and effective plan to mitigate the economic damage we’ve seen from COVID-19,” said Chairwoman Steel. “That’s why Supervisor Wagner and I have launched the Orange County Business Recovery Adhoc Committee, which will have its first meeting today.”
“I look forward to the ad hoc committee meeting and more importantly to the careful but critical re-opening of the Orange County economy,” said Supervisor Wagner.
“With the help of Supervisor Don Wagner, we have brought together some of the most experienced representatives in various industries to help get Orange County back on track,” added Chairwoman Steel.
Confirmed representatives include the following:
- Lucy Dunn- OC Business Council
- Pamala Wait- Orange County Restaurant Association
- Timothy James- CA Grocers Association
- Kory Kramer- Pacific Hospitality Group
- Mario Marovic- Lounge Group
- Steve Craig- Craig Realty Group
- Mary Niven- Disney
- Dr. Michael Brant-Zawadzki, Senior Executive Physician, Hoag Hospital
- Pete Zak- Lyon Living
- Bret Gallagher- Live Nation
(This is a working list and representatives from various industries may be added in the near future)