The O.C. Health Care Agency has released a list of the eateries (including restaurants, caterers and even school kitchens) that they inspected and shut down for the week of July 9 to July 16. Most of these eateries reopen pretty quickly after the health inspectors determine their issues have been resolved.
- Mai Anh Thach Che, 9550 Bolsa Ave., Suite 115-C, Westminster, Closed: July 15, Reason: Cockroach infestation
- Sushi Damu, 13962 Newport Ave., Suite D, Tustin, Closed: July 13, Reason: Insufficient hot water, Reopened: July 14
- Brio Tuscan Grille, 774 Spectrum Center Drive, Irvine, Closed: July 12, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: July 13
- Del Taco, 1155 E. Orangethorpe Ave., Anaheim, Closed: July 9, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: July 10
- Coffee bar at El Dorado Hand Car Wash, 26815 La Paz Road, Aliso Viejo, Closed: July 14, Reason: Rodent infestation
- Social, 21214 Beach Blvd., Huntington Beach, Closed: July 14, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: July 15
- Healthy N Tasty, 25381 Alicia Parkway, Suite F, Laguna Hills, Closed: July 13, Reason: Insufficient hot water, Reopened: July 13