OC Health Care Agency has released a list of the eateries (including restaurants, caterers and even school kitchens) that they inspected and shut down for the week of Dec. 20 to Dec. 27. Most of these eateries reopen pretty quickly after the health inspectors determine their issues have been resolved.
- Jobento, 1228 E. Edinger Ave., Santa Ana, Closed: Dec. 26, Reason: Rodent infestation
- Update: Velvet Lounge at 416 W. Fourth St., Santa Ana, which was ordered closed Dec. 19 because of a rodent infestation, was allowed to reopen Dec. 20.
- Eight Korean BBQ, 6681 Beach Blvd., Suite C, Buena Park, Closed: Dec. 23, Reason: No water supply, Reopened: Dec. 23
- Quan Chay Tu Thien, 9098 Bolsa Ave., Westminster, Closed: Dec. 23, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: Dec. 24
- Update: Biyako at 512 S. State College Blvd., Anaheim, which was ordered closed Dec. 19 because of a rodent infestation, was allowed to reopen Dec. 23.