Restaurants and other food businesses closed by health inspectors in Orange County from May 10 to May 17.
- Update: El Farol at 1840 S. Standard Ave., Suite 102, Santa Ana, closed May 8 because of a rodent infestation, reopened May 9
- Pho Good, 9752 Chapman Ave., Garden Grove, Closed: May 10, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: May 16
- 3 Blossoms, 10495 Bolsa Ave., Suite 108, Westminster, Closed: May 13, Reason: Operating without a valid health permit, Reopened: May 13
- Beba’s, 1909 E. Lincoln Ave., Anaheim, Closed: May 16, Reason: Cockroach infestation
- Mother Indian Cuisine, 688 Baker St., Suite 8, Costa Mesa, Closed: May 15, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: May 16
- Maria’s Kusina, 6901 La Palma Ave., Buena Park, Closed: May 14, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: May 16
- Market at 76 Station, 14886 Sand Canyon Ave., Irvine, Closed: May 13, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: May 14
- Hot Pot Legend, 6638 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, Closed: May 13, Reason: Sewage overflow
- Update: Waterfalls Restaurant at The Atrium Hotel, 18700 MacArthur Blvd., Irvine, closed May 6 because of a cockroach infestation, reopened May 13.