Santa Ana is pleased to announce 5 upcoming Community Budget presentations. Don’t miss this opportunity to: learn about the City’s budget, ask questions / provide input and participate in the discussion. Select a convenient date and location near you. Our presentations include:
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm at the Riverview Neighborhood Association. Location – Izaak Walton League Cabin – 1714 W. Santa Clara Avenue
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm at the Madison Park Neighborhood Association. Location – Madison Elementary School – 1124 Hobart Street.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm at the Metro Classic Neighborhood Association. Location – Thorpe Elementary School – 2450 W. Alton Avenue.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 6:15 pm at the Riverview West Neighborhood Association. Location – SAPL Newhope Branch Library – 122 N. Newhope Street.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 7:00 pm at the Com-Link General meeting. Location – SAPD Community Room – 60 Civic Center Plaza.
- Tap or click here for English language flyer
- Tap or click here for Spanish language flyer
- Tap or click here for Vietnamese language flyer