City of Santa Ana
Today is National Voter Registration Day! Join the City of Santa Ana in celebrating our democracy by making sure every eligible voter is registered to vote. The deadline for the November 6, 2018 Statewide and General Election is Monday, October 22, 2018.
On-line Voter Registration available through the California Secretary of State’s website at: https://registertovote.ca.gov/.
When to re-register to vote:
• You move to a new permanent residence
• You change your name (through marriage, divorce, etc.)
• You change your political party choice
Voter Registration forms available at:
• Public counters of all Santa Ana public facilities including City Hall, Libraries, Senior Centers, Community Centers and Schools.
• Orange County Voter Registrar’s Office, 1300 N. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA Office, visit their site at www.ocvote.com
• Contact the Clerk of the Council Office at (714) 647-6520 to request that a form be mailed to you.
• US Post Offices, OC County Offices and Department of Motor Vehicle Offices.