FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Case # 17WF1120
Date: July 11, 2018
SANTA ANA, Calif. – A man was convicted and sentenced to 10 years in state prison yesterday for sexually assaulting two victims under the age of 14.
Defendant: Victor Norman Ealey, 57, Garden Grove
Pleaded guilty yesterday to the following felony counts:
- (2) Lewd acts on a child under 14
- Sentencing Enhancement:
- Multiple victims
Sentence: 10 years in state prison
Mandatory sex offender registration pursuant to PC 290
Circumstances of the Case
- At the time of the crime, Ealey was in a position of trust and had access to minor children.
- On or about April 30, 2017, the defendant committed lewd acts upon 10-year-old Jane Doe 1, who reported the assault to Garden Grove Police Department (GGPD).
- During GGPD’s investigation, Jane Doe 2 reported she was also a victim of the defendant.
- Between Jan. 1, 2014 and Dec. 31, 2016, Ealey committed lewd acts upon Jane Doe 2, who was approximately 10 years old at the time of the crime.
- GGPD arrested the defendant on May 18, 2017.
Prosecutor: Deputy District Attorney Lexie Elliot, Sexual Assault Unit.