The Orange County District Attorney’s Office (OCDA) is conducting a public hearing with invited presenters regarding the issue of rehabilitation exploitation and health care trafficking in Orange County, on Monday, March 12, 2018, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*Space is limited, please RSVP by email to email@example.com to reserve your seat.
Agenda, *subject to change
- Welcoming Remarks by District Attorney Tony Rackauckas
- Invocation by OCDA Head Chaplain Lance Emma
- Flag Salute by Jim Righeimer, Costa Mesa City Councilman
- A City Perspective by Costa Mesa Mayor Sandy Genis
- Victim Remarks by April and Alan
- Thoughts from the Loved One of a Victim by Aimee Dunkle
- Recovery Program Operator comments by Nancy Clark
- Community Perspective by Beth, Denise Iger, Warren Hanselman
- Law Enforcement comments by Costa Mesa Police Chief Rob Sharpnack
- Prosecutor Perspective comments by Deputy District Attorney Hope Callahan
- Legislation: What Can Be Done? Comments by Laurie Girand of Advocates for Responsible Treatment
- Closing Remarks and Announcements by District Attorney Rackauckas
WHERE: Grand Hall, Costa Mesa Senior Center, 695 W. 19th Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92627