Supervisor Andrew Do to Expand Community Service Center Providing Taxpayers with Expedited Services
(Westminster, CA) – Orange County Supervisor Andrew Do is making it easier for taxpayers to access county services with the launch of an expanded community service center.
Next Friday, September 2nd, the public is invited to attend the grand opening of the upgraded Orange County Community Service Center.
“For many people, it can be overwhelming – even intimidating – to interact with government bureaucracies,” said Supervisor Andrew Do, who represents the First District on the Orange County Board of Supervisors. “The Orange County Community Service Center can always be the public’s first call for help from the county.”
The expanded community service center will provide taxpayers with expedited service and a one-stop shop for assistance with everything from Medi-Cal applications to property tax services. Among the services available at the upgraded office:
- Children’s Health & Education: Gain access to county-supported programs that provide pre-natal care for mothers and immunizations for Orange County’s school children.
- Access to Health Care: Learn about Medi-Cal, OneCare Connect and other Orange County health care programs that are helping patients take control of their health care decisions.
- Affordable Housing: Learn about county-sponsored programs that are making housing more affordable for working families.
- Services for Seniors: Find out more about Orange County’s caregiver services and other services offered by the Orange County Office of Aging.
- Property Tax Breaks: Pick-up an application to lower your property taxes through the assessment appeals process.
- Express Clerk Recorder Service: Apply for a passport or obtain a marriage license — without driving to the County Civic Center.
“I’m committed to making sure that Orange County offers the highest level of service to our taxpayers,” said Supervisor Andrew Do.
The expanded community service center includes representatives from the Orange County Health Care Agency, Social Services Agency, Orange County Clerk-Recorder, CalOptima, Office on Aging and Orange County Community Resources — all of which are available to serve the public.
To get help, call the Orange County Community Service Center at (714) 889-4105 for more information on schedules for specific agencies.
Grand Opening: Expanded Orange County Community Service Center
The public is invited to attend the free event. RSVP is not required but appreciated. To RSVP, call Supervisor Andrew Do’s office at 714-834-3110, or email First.District@ocgov.com.
Date: Friday, September 2nd
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Where: 15496 Magnolia Street, Westminster, CA 92683