Gennieve Marie Rankin, 25-years-old, passed away last Friday in a tragic car accident. She leaves behind her husband, Santiago “El Chago” Duran and a 4-year-old daughter and funeral bills that her family cannot contend with by themselves.
Her family is hosting a Kermes this Saturday, September 12, 2015, at Centennial Park in Santa Ana, located at 3000 W. Edinger Ave., starting at 10 a.m., to raise funds to help pay for her funeral.
The event will include:
- Payasitos (clowns) Lucas and Chiquilin
- El Gran Mago (magician) Johny
- Antojitos Mexicanos (Mexican appetizers)
- Comparza de Huntington Beach
- Cary Chinelo y sus amigas
- Live music from “Banda De Los Diamantes” (They were on Despierta America this morning)