The 3rd Annual International Woman’s Day in Santa Ana is set for today, Saturday, 3/29, from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm at El Centro Cultural de Mexico, located at 313 N. Birch Street, Suite C, in Santa Ana.
Santa Ana brings you an educational, social, community event, to recognize woman’s struggles and victories, by sharing information, skills, knowledge, love, music and more. Workshops,conversations, poetry and speakers.
Insurgencia Femenina- 90.7fm, Copwatch Santa Ana , Slam School for Girls- Poets.and more! Clothes exchange/ donation,bring three or more items of clothes, shoes, or accessories to donate to womans shelter. We will be accepting clothes from 4:00-7:00pm. Bring your 3 items for donation recieve a ticket, then from 7:30-10:00pm bring ticket back to exchange for 2 items. We will donate all items to a local woman’s shelter.
- Art with Adriana, Michi & Chilo 4:15-5:30pm
- Womb Care by Cristina Flores 4:30pm
- Transformative Justice by Zuleica Zepeda and Iuri M Lara 5:00pm
- Poetry/ Food break 5:30pm
- Herstory on International Womyns Day 6:00pm
- Insurgencia Femenina by Elizabeth 6:10pm
- Domestic Workers by Gema Suarez 6:20pm
- CopWatch SantaAna w America 6:45pm
- Poetry 7:15pm
- Health and Nutrition for the Female Body by Claudia Aguilar 7:30pm
- Aromatherapy by Maria Zacarias 8:00pm
- Poetry 8:30pm
- Music 9:00-11pm
- Luna Sangre
- Seeds Of Resistance
- Insurgencia Femenina/ Comite Prodemocracia En Mexico
- Zuleica Zepeda
- Priscila Hernandez
- JoAnna Vega- Closet Exchange.
Yummy vegan food
Massage by Claudia Aguilar from 4:00-6:00pm
- 4 Noches de Luna 9:00pm
- Eva and the Vagabond Tales 9:30pm
- Angst 10:00pm
- Niñas Fatal 10:30pm