|July 6, 2013|
|7:00 pm||to||11:00 pm|
Today, July 6, 2013, is the first Saturday of the month, which means that tonight it is time once more for the Downtown Santa Ana Art Walk, in Santa Ana’s Artists Village and the East End Promenade, from 7 pm until 11 pm.
- The 2nd Annual Santora Celebration, by the United Artists of Santa Ana, with a 1920’s theme ArtWalk and an Architectural lecture & Award Ceremony starting at 7pm in the Santora Lobby, 207 N. Broadway
- The “Threads of Life” Art Show at GCS Clothing, at the Santora building, at 209 N. Broadway
- The Konsept 60′s Theme Art Show at the Left of the Dial Record Shop, at 320 French St., Unit B, in Downtown Santa Ana
- Orange County Center for Contemporary Art features ‘Connect Heal End Stigma.’ Located at 117 N. Sycamore St.
- Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society at Bistro 400, located at 400 W. 4th St., featuring cabaret performers from Theatre Out
- Playground 2.0: Doors open at 6pm tonight for Chef Nakamura’s Ramen Lab @ 2.0 . Get here early!
- The Copper Door: DJ C-Money at 11 with Top 40′s & Dance, at 225 1/2 N. Broadway
- The Velvet Lounge: Party with celebrities at the Star Bar. Located at 416 W. 4th St.
- Grand Central Art Center: featuring the artwork of Adriana Salazar. Located at 125 N. Broadway
- The Yost Theater: Featuring Party Favor. Located at 307 N. Spurgeon St.
- Don’t forget to check out Diego’s Downtown!