Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 12, 2013. Have you made your brunch reservations yet?
Here are the best deals we could find:
- Green Parrot Villa – they are finally reopen for business! They are sold out tomorrow morning but are still taking reservations for their Mother’s Day Brunch from 12:30 to 2 pm. Call chef Sammy Montoya at 714-448-8383 today to RSVP. They have the best deal in town with Adults for only $17,95 and Kids under 12 for $11.99. Their brunch include: Champagne; Fresh Waffle Station; Menudo; a Taco Bar with handmade tortillas; Italian Pasta Bar; Personalized Omelettes: Fresh Fruit and Salad Bar; Side Dishes; and a Variety of Delectable Desserts. You could not ask for a more picturesque setting – and there is ample free parking on the east side of Main St., just south of the 5 Freeway. Green Parrot Villa is located at 2035 N. Main St., in Santa Ana, across the street from the Bowers Museum.
- The Santa Ana Elks Lodge is hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch with an astounding menu that includes: Prime Rib; Sliced Virginia Haml Shrimp; Bacon, Sausage; Potatoes; Scrambled Eggs; Tomas’s Famous Omelets; Eggs Benedict; Potatoes; Biscuits & Gravy; Lauries Heart Cake; Fresh Waffles with choice of Strawberries or Peaches; and Fresh Fruit Bar & Salad. The cost is $25 in Advance, $28 at the Door. Call the Elks Office For Reservations: 714-547-7794 Ext. 101 Reservations.
Tangata Mother’s Day Buffet at the Bowers Museum. Sunday, May 12, 2013, from 10:30 am – 3 pm. Located in the Bowers museum’s Mission-style courtyard, the 160-seat restaurant is offering a buffet brunch on Mother’s Day that includes such items as classic Ceasar salad, buttermilk pancakes, summer melon salad, artisan bread, breakfast pastries, slow roasted prime rib, fresh Atlantic salmon and wild mushroom ravioli. $39 for adults, $18 children under 12. Located at 2002 N. Main St., in Santa Ana. Phone Reservations: 714.550.0906.
- The Embassy Suites Santa Ana is also hosting a special Mother’s Day Sunday Brunch. Their award-winning chef and his culinary team have created the most outstanding Mother’s Day Brunch in Orange County. Enjoy the fantastic food and atmosphere including: All-You-Can-Eat Buffet; Cooked-to-Order Omelets; Bottomless Champagne/Mimosas; Dessert Station; Live Entertainment by Nu-Movement; and Fresh Flowers for Mom. Make your reservations today before space runs out! They are located at 1325 East Dyer Road , in Santa Ana. Prices are fixed at $39.95 for adults and $23.95 for children 12 and under. Call (714) 241-3394 or click here to make your reservations today before space runs out!
- Celebrate Mother’s Day at Chapter One: the Modern Local, with the Sinatra Sunday Brunch with the ravishing Rabbi Blue playing all of her favorites. Along with their delicious Brunch Items (like Ettouffee Benedict and Special K Almond French Toast to name a few) and their famous $6 Bottomless Mimosa Flight, they are also giving Mom a free Bottomless Mimosa Flight! Limited Reservation, but Walk-In’s are always welcome. Call 714.352.2225.
Santa Ana’s classy Royal Khyber presents a Mother’s Day Brunch, from 11 :30 am to 2 pm, serving protein-enhanced Tandoori breads with vegetarian and non-vegetarian entree options. Brunch: $19.95/person. Children 10 and under are $12.95. Royal Khyber is located at 1621 W.Sunflower Ave., Suite D53, in Santa Ana. Call (714)436-1010 to make your reservations, or click here.
- Hometown Buffet is offering a special Mother’s Day menu with Breakfast and Dinner items (see the picture below). In Santa Ana they are located at 1008 East 17th Street. Phone (714) 541-3020.
- Join the Velvet Lounge for a very special MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH! Share with mom and the rest of the family an experience of laughter, great food and a Mother’s Day you’ll never forget! Our Sunday Funday begins with BRUNCH AT VELVET LOUNGE! 11am-3pm each Sunday, Velvet prepares an amazing brunch with an endless gourmet buffet including made to order omelettes, pastas, meats, potatoes, seasonal pancakes, waffles, fresh fruit bagels and lox, and of course our popular bottomless mimosas… all included for just $28! How about a bloody mary? You can actually build your own Bloody Marys at our unique Bloody Mary bar! Of course no brunch at Velvet is complete with an outrageous drag show! The BRUNCHETTES will have you singing, laughing and dropping your jaw through the start of your unforgettable Sunday! Due to popular demand, we have two seatings to better serve you! Make your reservations for either 11am or 1pm now by calling 714-232-8727 EXT. 4