Please Join State Senator Lou Correa, the City of Westminster, Mayor Margie Rice and Mayor Pro Tem Tri Ta in collaboration with the Westminster Family Resource Center to promote fitness, physical activity and healthy living for children and the whole family.
You and the whole family are invited to attend a Westminster Family Fitness Day Saturday, July 21, 2012 • 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Sigler Park • 7200 Plaza Street • Westminster, Ca 92683.
THE PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE:
- Opening remarks by Senator Lou Correa on obesity prevention and physical fitness.
- Fun and free fitness activities for the whole family.
- Interactive and engaging booth activities, on-stage fitness demonstrations, and healthy refreshments hot off the BBQ grill.
- Free health screenings and information for the entire family.
- Valuable state and local resources on health education and obesity prevention.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS INCLUDE:
Cal-Optima, VNCOC, Nhan Hoa, MOMS, National Children’s Study, Westminster Boys and Girls Club, Santa Ana Library – Teen Space, ABRAZAR, Dr. Riba’s Health Club, Advance Beauty College, World Class Youth Foundation, Mt. Zion, Duc Dang’s Martial Arts, Final Arts, OCAPICA, Union of Vietnamese Student Association of Southern California, Hong Lan Food To Go, Northgate Market, Thuan Phat Supermarket, Bele Nguyen with State Farm, Robert Flourney, Loaves & Fishes X10, Manaserro Farms, and others.
For more information, please contact the District Office at 714-558-4400.