The next Downtown Santa Ana First Saturdays Art Walk will be held on July 2nd, from 6 – 10 PM.
Enjoy four blocks of new and established galleries, studios, and artists lofts.
VISUAL ARTS / MUSIC / DANCE / THEATRE / DINING
- Santora Building of the Arts
- Grand Central Art Center
- OCCCA ( Orange County Center for Contemporary Art )
- Empire Building
- Blue Lot and more !
Parking available on 3rd & Broadway, additional parking available on 3rd & Birch.
Also, here are some of the events that will be going on during the Art Walk:
- Saturday, July 2 · 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm: ITZ Happenin! presents Community Conscious Open Mic Night! @ American Barbershop Santa Ana
- Saturday, July 2, from 6 pm to 12 am: OPEN MIC, LOCAL ART, ROCK BANDS, FOOD TRUCKS, FUN!at Blue lot, East Village, 1st and Bush Street, Santa Ana
- Saturday, July 2 · 7:00pm – 10:00pm: Hand Pulled: The Complete Shag Print Collection @ CSUF Grand Central Art Center
- Saturday, July 2 · 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm: John Gilhooley Photographic Exhibition 2011 @ Memphis at the Santora
- Saturday, July 2 at 9:00 pm – July 3 at 2:00 am: PUDDING – LIGHTS, SOUND & ACTION @ Proof