|June 29, 2011|
|June 30, 2011|
|3:00 pm||to||6:00 pm|
Worldwide Meetup Day happening in 1417 other communities
Thursday, June 30, 2011, @ 3:00 PM
The Orange County Register
625 North Grand Avenue Santa Ana, CA
We’re thrilled to announce our second annual Social Media Day. The global event is a celebration of the technological advancements that enable everyone to connect with real-time information, communicate from miles apart and have their voices be heard. We invite you to celebrate by socializing with your online community offline!
This FREE event will be from 3:00 – 6:00. Great speakers, great food trucks and more!
Note that seating will be first-come, first-serve.
9 FOOD TRUCKS:
- Chomp Chomp
- Dogzilla Hot Dogs
- Dos Chinos
- The Lime Truck
- Oh For Sweets Sake
- The Scoop on Cookies
- Star Diner (Carl’s Jr.)
- Tropical Shave Ice
- Cheril Hendry, Brandtailers and co-organizer of TEDxOrangeCoast
- Bryan Elliott, founder of Linked OC and the SoCal Action Sports Network
- Burt Herman, CEO & Co-Founder at Storify
- Ian Hamilton, OCR technology blogger/reporter
- Eric Bryant AKA TheRECoach, V.P. of Internet Services at Coldwell Banker Coastal Alliance
- Rob Poetsch, Founder and President, Rob Poetsch Consulting Group
- Marcy Massura, Weber Shandwick digital community manager for Oscar Meyer
- Beth Mansfield, Director, Public Relations at CKE Restaurants, Inc.
- Nancy Luna, OCR reporter and Fast Food Maven
- Lauren Drell, Assistant Editor of Supported Content at Mashable
- Sonya Quick, OCR leader and also a consumer (TENTATIVE)
- Kohl Crecelius, CEO of Krochet Kids International
- Jeffrey Friend, manager of Social Good Today (and director of social media & marketing at The Culver Group)
- Max McGhee, Art Director for Saddleback Church
- Orange Country Sheriff’s Department (How to protect your children in this social world)
- Mona Shah, founder of Moxxe PR of Laguna
- Debbie Tesla, Dippin Dots franchisee
- Gary Robbins, San Diego Union-Tribune
- Kelly Borgen, marketing consultant, creator of “I Heart Old Towne Orange”
- Eva Smith, Co-Founder of Latina Mom Bloggers
- Suzanne Broughton, blogger, columnist and SM community manager for OC Family Magazine
Click here to come help us plan the event in our open Facebook Group.