Why should adults have all the fun on New Year’s Eve? Kids, put on your party shoes and walk the red carpet on December 31… the Discovery Science Center is celebrating all day long!
- Balloon drop at 12pm, 2pm & 4pm
- Be the star & walk the red carpet
- Make seltzer rockets & party poppers
- Sing your way through Karaoke
- Make a ginger ale toast to 2011
All Noon Year’s Eve activities are included in general admission.
The Discovery Science Center is located at 2500 N. Main St., in Santa Ana. Click here to buy tickets.