Santa Ana’s Templo Calvario is inviting community stakeholders to join them to learn about applying for an exciting capacity building opportunity, funded by the Compassion Capital Fund (CCF), at the 2010 Bidders’ Conference.
Learn about the training, coaching, mentoring and sub-award funding available for capacity building. Grow in four (4) areas of capacity – Leadership Development, Organizational Development, Program Development, and Community Engagement Walk through the application process to participate in.
- Learn about the training, coaching, mentoring and sub-award funding available for capacity building.
- Grow in four (4) areas of capacity – Leadership Development, Organizational Development, Program Development, and Community Engagement.
- Walk through the application process to participate in the Templo Calvario Community Development Corporation Desarollo LEARN project
Wednesday, January 20, 2010, from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Receive a copy of the Request for Proposal (RFP) during this informational bidders’ conference.
- Low-income individuals seeking to gain greater access to State and Federal benefits and tax credits.
- Low-income individuals seeking to secure and retain employment, earn higher wages, and obtain better-quality jobs.
- Low-income individuals and families in need of financial education, credit counseling, and access to individual development accounts and other asset building strategies.
- Elders in need.
- At-risk youth, including Native American youth.
- Families in transition from welfare to work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Grassroots organizations (less than $500,000 budget for 2008) based in Santa Ana & Orange County, serving the community with a demonstrated commitment to organizational growth and excellence. Includes: Faith-Based Organizations; Community-Based Organizations; Community Development Corporations; and/or Start-up Organizations. All organizations must provide services in at least one Priority Area.